Our Objectives Are the Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate with you, weekly, the result of our activities.
- Follow up on the salespeople who have shown your home…for feedback and response.
- Assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value…between you and the buyer.
- Pre-qualify all prospective buyers.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract after it has been accepted by buyer and seller. This will include follow up with the mortgage company, title company and other closing procedures necessary for a quick and easy closing.
The Following Are the Steps we will take to Get a Home Sold, our ”Pro-Active Approach”
Prepare your home to Sell
We will suggest ways to increase your home value with tweaks, like painting a room or cleaning out closets to make them look larger. We will advise you as to any changes you may want to make to your home, to increase your sale price and interest to prospective buyers. Curb appeal goes a long way!
After you’ve made basic repairs, the task of selling your home boils down to making the house as clean, clutter-free, and inviting as possible. Go through this checklist at least every other day to make sure that your home is tidy and looks best to potential buyers.
We price your home competitively to open the market vs. narrowing the market. This will create a perception of value to buyers and the real estate community. We will update you as to any changes in the marketplace and if there needs to be a price adjustment.
We will hold Realtor® open houses as well as public open houses to increase awareness of your listing.
Internet & MLS
More and more buyers are depending on the internet for their home searches. We are members of the Garden State Multiple Listing Service as well as the NJ MLS. These outlets feed to hundreds of real estate sites, including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. We harness the power of the web to get your listing out there.
We will dig into our vast lists of contacts, including buyers, leads, and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers. We email our list of potential buyers as well as Realtors® in your area to let them know your house is on the market.
Yes, there are still print marketing avenues that are used in the digital age. They may not be as effective as they once were, but there are some people that may not be on the internet. We will send “Just Listed” postcards to your area to increase awareness of your listing. We will also contact our vast list of potential buyers to let them know about your home.